Wikiing

    Hello again! This week's task was creating a wiki page on a book. The book that I chose is "Breakthrough" by Ken Grimwood. It's a science-fiction and a mystery book.
    Wikiing was a joyful task for me, it feels like you are spilling what you think about something and people read it to get the knowledge about the book or what they look for, and it is a pleasing feeling. Also creating a wiki is a fun process too, you are working with a community and you can see what others do, and of course, they can see and comment on yours too. Besides, it nearly has no difficulties, it's so easy to do. I would do wikiing in my class because I believe students can learn better while they are having fun, and it's a fun task. :)
    You can reach my wiki task from the link below. :)

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

21st Century Learning

Farewell!

Flipped Grammar Teaching