Digital Storytelling

     Greetings to all of you, while we are coming closer to the end of the semester, we are also coming closer to the end of my blog posts and assignments. This one, digital storytelling, was the second to last assignment. Also, this one was more demanding, it consumed lots of time, but more fun than the others. My friends, İdil, Eda, and I (You can reach their blogs by clicking on their names.) created a story at first, then narrated it. I believe that it is not only a fun process for us, the creators, but also it is fun for the children who will be our students in the future, yes, as everyone can understand from what I said, I am planning to use this digital storytelling technique in my classroom. I believe that success happens if you like the subject, school, and class. And I believe digital storytelling is fun enough to make students love the class.

     We used Pixton for creating the story, it is a cool application to create unique characters and animate them. There were lots of options for creating a character and it affords diversity. However, they are generally not free and expensive, so if you are using the free version like us, there is no diversity at all. 

    That's all for now! :) You can watch our story below and then wait for my last post. Until then, take care! 


Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

21st Century Learning

Farewell!

Flipped Grammar Teaching