Creating an infographic

    Hello again! We are coming closer to the end of the semester, in other words, these are my probably last posts. :( I have the bittersweet feeling of that but I am also happy to have a wonderful task again. I created an infographic which is about the online courses during the pandemic in Turkey. I've mentioned how, when, etc., and gave tips for the students to be successful. Since I've been through online courses, it helped me a lot to create an infographic. Besides, I believe that an infographic can help a student because it is informative and eye-catching at the same time. I used "Canva" which is familiar to all of us from the last post of mine. Canva is an all-purpose app, one can create lots of things with it. 

    Here is the infographic that I made. Until the next post of mine, goodbye!



ONLINE HIGHER EDUCATION IN TURKEY - Sabrican Demir

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

21st Century Learning

Farewell!

Flipped Grammar Teaching